Blinds & Shutters
There may be no more cost effective and versatile solution for window and door coverings than blinds. From faux wood to real wood to vertical to aluminum mini blinds, the possibilities are endless in achieving your desired design aesthetic.
Function is endless when it comes to blinds, as they provide energy savings by blocking the sun during hot Florida summer days and holding in heat during chilly winter nights. With door or window blinds, you’ll be able to control the amount of light that enters your rooms.
What are the benefits of installing blinds in your home?
- Customizable: Customize blinds to your home or office for your doors and windows in various sizes, color schemes, and design styles. We offer 2 ½” slats at no additional cost.
- Easy to maintain: Simpler to clean than draperies, you can easily maintain your blinds. Plus, they don’t hold allergens like soft treatments can.
- Durable: Blinds are a great solution for families with young children or animals, as they will hold up for the long haul.
- Gain privacy: Want privacy and light control? Ask us about our smart privacy blinds, which block more sun and offer more privacy than any other blind on the market when fully closed.
- Material variety: Choose from a wide variety of materials, including: real wood, faux wood, verticals in both vinyl and fabric, and aluminum.
Window & Door Blind Styles & Options
Blinds are offered in a variety of styles. Here are just a few that we carry at Florida Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters.
- Real Wood Blinds: Real wood blinds give your room a warmth with natural tones and texture and double as an eco-friendly option. Available in stains, whites, and off-whites.
- Faux Wood Blinds: This cost-effective solution gives you the real wood look without the price tag, and are resistant to warping and cracking.
- Aluminum Blinds: These versatile blinds can go with a number of different décor styles, are cost effective, and offer unmatchable durability.
- Vertical Blinds: Vertical blinds offer privacy, light control, and can cover very large openings. They are available in both vinyl and fabric combinations. We can easily add a wand option to keep your home safe from hazardous cord.